<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, May 06, 2005

Checkbook Locating & Scrappin' Shopping 

Well, sadly our new checks and debit cards have not come in the mail yet. I had to use the checks we have left over (which only say Adam Johnson) cuz I wanted to go buy some scrapbooking paper and get some pictures printed at Wal-Mart. Adam then realizes that his checkbook was left in Shaun's car so he contacts Shaun and after I get my picts burned to CD I go over to the village. I knock and then enter the open apartment, say hello to the cat, and yell out for Shaun a few times. I don't just want to barge into his room or anything so I try to go down to Eric/Aaron/Vanessa's apartment to see if he's down there but no ones home. I drive down to the Mobil station down the road and call Adam. Stupid payphone thinks my phone number is long distance or something so it costs me 75 cents for 3 minutes of time. Adam doesn't pick up right away since it was an unfamiliar phone number I'd assume so I leave this obnoxious message to which he finally answers. He calls Shaun (who was in his room the whole time) and I get the checkbook.
Next I'm off to "The Scrap Shack" and I get a block away and realize I forgot my list of the papers I need. Ugh. So I'm go back home to get the list and turn around again. I then spend about an hour looking for various papers and then checkout.
Then I go to Wal-Mart to use the Kodak machine (I hate Fiji Prints so I won't let Wal-Mart do them) and there is this girl trying to print 2 pictures from Prom. She crops it and auto corrects it and recrops it and adjusts this and that. So, I wait for about a 1/2 hour for her and her cowboy hat wearing boytoy to print 2 lousy pictures of themselves. When she is finally done I pop in my disc and print my 64 pictures which takes about 5 minutes.
Now, I'm at home trying to work on my scrapbook while Lily takes a little nap and Adam went out to Fill's Bar with the boyz.

Comments: Post a Comment

[Top]