<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, May 03, 2005

New Blog 

Well, I figured it was about time to get in the now and make a blog. Adam thinks I'm trying to be "trendy" muhahaha.
Well, in my life lately I've been sick with sore throat and a nauseating headache. But today I'm much better. I even got out of the house and went shopping with Mom, Dad and Grams.
My computer has been fixed for the 3rd time in the last month so I'm hoping this time it works. We changed hard drives (since I'm pretty sure that my new one was super defective) so if this one works we will know for sure what the problem was...hopefully. I'm just sick of putting my files back on my computer over and over. Plus I now have to type in all my email addresses AGAIN! Arg!
That's all for now...hopefully I can keep this baby updated unlike my Live Journal.
-Patty

Comments: Post a Comment

[Top]