<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, May 13, 2005

Scrappin', Garage Sales, and Evil Noel Group 

Hey there! It's been a few days since my last post. I've been busy scrapbooking. I'm trying to get further on the Adam & Patty scrapbook. I just got back from Wal-Mart where I printed some pictures and earlier today I went to Herrschners and got some paper. I'm having oodles of fun. Once I can get access to my photo albums (which are somewhere in my storage) then I can do some of the older pages which will be fun
Today I went with my parents to a few garage sales. It was pretty cold outside silly Wisconsin. It was in the 70's in April and now it's freezing and snowy? Crazy stuff
I ran into my ex-coworker Matt today. Noel Group screwed him over too. He was a manager-in-training and right before he got his own team they demoted him to a regular rep and took all his passwords away. They said it was because he missed one more day then allowed. Gosh, they suck. He even made this handy dandy program for them which saved TONS of time while doing claims but they wouldn't pay him for the time he used making and updating the program. They wanted him to leave the program when he quit and he said hell no. He works at associated bank now so that should be better!
Well, now I'm going to do some scrappin' and prolly take a nap at some time (I woke up at 2am last night to feed the baby and then I couldn't get back to sleep til 7:30AM)
Later.
-Patty

Comments: Post a Comment

[Top]