<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, May 05, 2005

Showing off, Laundry & Garage Saling 

Well, today during Adam's lunch break we took Lily to his work to show her to his co-workers. They demand to see her once a month they are so funny. She looked all around but I think she was overwhelmed because she didn't really smile at all or talk. Then, we grabbed a quick bite to eat at McDonalds before Adam had to go back to work.
I went to my parents house with the intentions of doing about 4 loads of laundry but only got one & a 1/2 done. Still have some towels there that I'll have to do tomorrow or something. We ended up going to Shopko and then we went to my ex-bosses daughters garage sale where I picked up some baby clothes, toys and some scrapbooking stuff. Then, we got back to my parents where I got to pick up my laundry and get back to my house just in time for Survivor.
Now, Adam and I are both on our computers doing this and that and Lily is in her bouncer smiling up a storm. She's so cute.
TTFN
-Patty

Comments: Post a Comment

[Top]