<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Weird Wedding Nightmares (all last night) 

1. We arrive to the church and realize we all forgot to get our hair done, forgot to tell the musician what music we wanted, and never decided how or what order we'd all be going down the aisle. Then, I see Adam before the wedding (bad luck) and he's wearing a cowboy outfit?!? Then as they start singing a whitney houston song, I'm realizing the obvious - I'm not getting married in a church. It somehow pieces together that the guy from the church was going to marry us and of course he's not there - he's at the elizabeth inn. I don't recognize most of the guests there either. So, we run over to the elizabeth inn which is across the street. I end up going through this maze-like thing where I almost fall in holy water. Then, I finally get to my real wedding and somehow we are all only about 15 minutes late.

2. I catch Adam making out with Tabitha in a bathroom a few days before our wedding. I get really upset of course and run out. When I later confront Adam he says that she is Wiser and more beautiful than me!

3. Adam has 7 clones. Yes so that is a total of 8 Adams. I try to figure out which is the real Adam so we can go to the wedding...

Then I woke up

!YIKES!

Comments: Post a Comment

[Top]