<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Columbus Day 

Well, today wasn't all that thrilling. I'm addicted to the song "Sway" the version I have so far is Michael Buble. Seems like it's been in the majority of movies I've taken notes on so far this month. I've been on the ball with trivia note-taking. I'm up to date on my television shows which gives me oodles of time to do some cartoons and lots of movies. I've done 7 movies in October so far - much more in the next few days when I get my netflicks - damn holidays. I've also been recording a bunch of movies on my Moxi DVR so movie so I'll have some there to do tomorrow.
I made an apple quesadilla today with my quesadilla maker and some apple pie filling. It was pretty good - even though I somehow got the lid stuck and had to call in Adam to open it. I felt so girlie.
Goal for the week: Finish thank you notes for wedding gifts.

Comments: Post a Comment

[Top]