<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, October 22, 2005

Drunk. 

So, we went to the Fur Ball which was quite the farce. We got there at 7:30 (1/2 hr after it started) then they played music for about 1/2 hour before they started reading the winners of all the raffles. This took until 10:45. So I don't know why they call it a Fur BALL if you have like no chance to dance. And the crap they did play wasn't very danceable anyways besides about 5 kids on the floor. And not even 1 slow song!
So, then Adam says he'll watch Lily so I can go meet the guys out at Fill's. I had already had 1 margarita at the Fur Ball and the through the night proceeded to have 3 screwdrivers and 2 shots of "Gummy Beary Juice" which is a shot with jaeger & root beer. Oh, and I hadn't eaten anything since 3pm that day.
Needless to say I was completely drunk. I got home and devoured a lunchable and dranks some water. I puked many times (including in the morning and afternooon) and felt like total crap. I'm told old for this!

Comments: Post a Comment

[Top]