<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, October 09, 2005

Friends Bad. Husband Good 

Well, I don't know what is going on with my friends (on Franklin Street namely) lately. It seem they just don't want to hang out with Adam and I for some reason. I've talked to several of them online the last 3 times that we had absolutely nothing to do, practically begging them to call/msg us to do something. Nada. What is the problem? Did I do something?

On the bright side, Adam and I have been getting along great all weekend. We just hung out together all weekend alone (see above) and bonded. Healthwise I got sun/wind-burned on Saturday so today I was kinda tired. Adam took Lily and let me sleep for a while today which was really nice. He's got the headache/sore throat thing again so I'm sure that's coming for me in the future. bah.

Went to the new Kohls in town with my parents today because they had a grand opening sale. I got some cute t-shirts for Adam and I, toys for Lily and these ADORABLE little shoes for Lily. They are velcro and are the kind that blink when you walk. Mom says Lily has to start wearing shoes or she'll hate them while she's a toddler.

Last day for Belts was today. Adam went there for us because Lily was taking a well needed nap. He said the line was ridiculous - I can imagine...and Adam HATES waiting in lines! It seems that we really only basically went because it was the last day not really cuz we craved the cream because both of us only really ate enuf to get down to the level of the cup. So ours and Lily's will remain in the freezer til a future date.

Comments: Post a Comment

[Top]