<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Lily + ice cream = disaster 

Yeah, so we went to Belt's today - Me, Mom, Dad and Lily...
and all got ice cream cones sized medium - now if you know belts that's more like XXL size and it was HOT today (what happened to the fall-like can-actually-wear-my-hoodies weather?) well, Lily got a baby cone and they gave me a little cup to put it in if I needed to. While by the time Dad and I got back to the car with all the ice cream they were all melty already. So, I put Lily's in the little cup while i got in the car. I fed her some ice cream (oh, btw when the guy handed me her cone she immediately SPIT out her nuk) and when i turned to eat some of my melty blue moon cone she grabbed the little cup filled with melted cream and dumped it on her legs... the whole ride back home was disasterous and I had to give her a second bath for the day.
Lily loves her ice cream.

Comments: Post a Comment

[Top]