<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, October 23, 2005

Why do I bother... 

So, Adam and I invited a few of our friends to come over tonight. We first told them on Thursday when we went there to watch Survivor. Well, they all said they had nothing planned so that would be cool. Then, last night I talked to them all basically reminding them to come over and party at our place tonight. And again...they said they would...
THEN tonight, Adam talks to George and Shaun and Aaron on the phone. Aaron is not sure what he's going to do til Vanessa comes home...but George and Shaun say they'll be over in a little while then we will go to kwik trip to buy some beer. YOU KNOW WHAT? It's frickin' midnight and we haven't heard a damn word from anyone.
I don't know why people do this to me. Why should I put up with this crap?

Comments: Post a Comment

[Top]