<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, December 26, 2005

Christmas Bloggin' 

Christmas was good this year. Friday we drove to Stratford to be with Adam's family. Michelle and her boyfriend Brandon watched Lily so Adam and I could go down to the neighborhood bar with his parents. Adam was crazy that night...having 7 drinks and 4 shots in about 2 1/2 hours. SCARY. Adam really doesn't get hangovers but he got one this time. The highlight had to be when he did the "statue of liberty" shot and missed a step so he burned his finger on the fire.
We had our Christmas Eve dinner at like 4 o'clock Saturday because Adam's mom had to work til about 2:30pm. Then we had to pack up our things and drove back to point. Adam dropped Lily and I off at my parents house because he desperately needed a nap and I wanted to hang out with my parents and Steve & Family.
Christmas day started at 8am so we had to wake up Lily much earlier than she'd like to get up. The presents around the tree were crazy. I love the Bamberg Christmas it's so outrageous! Lily got lots and lots of adorable presents that we've been opening and assembling little by little. Mark, Steve, Nick, Matt Danny and I all went to see "Cheaper by the Dozen 2" at 2:45pm. I took 4 pages of notes in the theatre! Sweet. We had to do Christmas dinner buffet style because we outgrew eating around the kitchen table (and Cindy and family weren't even in town yet!)
Today they all got up and went shopping at 6am. I met them at Perkins at 11ish and went to a couple of stores before we went back to my parents house. Got Lily and ADORABLE Care Bears Scrapbook for 50% off. We sat around all day trying to get rid of all the leftovers of food and snacks (not a chance). Steve and family left at like 6ish and Cindy and family are coming tonight at about 10pm! Craziness.
I'm hoping Steve & Family will come back for New Years like they are contemplating because I'm sure all my friends will be celebrating at the bar (which we can't obviously do with Lily)

Comments: Post a Comment

[Top]