<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, December 09, 2005

Survivor finally 

Well, Adam and I finally got to go to the Frankliners house to watch Survivor tonight. We haven't been able to go for the past few weeks because of various reasons including sickness which really sucked because it's my only weekly time out of the house that's really planned. The only thing that sucks is that the last ep of this season is Sunday. Bah.
Otherwise not much happened today. Had a killer headache so I kinda let Lily run wild in the living room for a little while. Not a good idea...there was kleenex, twizzlers, animal crackers EVERYWHERE. Living room was very trashed. Just finished cleaning and it's 3:30am as usual. Up to date with my shows except I guess I missed another Reunion but I swear it wasn't on here because I checked the listings last week. No big deal I'm currently getting it but I already watched this weeks so it'll be weird but oh well.
I tried to download google desktop search and I don't have enuf RAM to run it. Frustrating but then again I need a new motherboard or motherboard battery anyways. Every time I shut down my computer basically I have to run setup and tell it to search for the hard drive and update the date & time. Steve says that's a battery prob so I'm hoping it's replaceable. Really wishing I could tap into my laptop ;)
Well, that's it for now.

Comments: Post a Comment

[Top]