<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, December 08, 2005

Ugh Blogging Hiatus again 

Hey there everyone. I'm on a crazy cleaning kick tonight so it's 4am and I thought I'd blog for a change...not really fair that I read everyone else's blogs almost daily but never right in mine. Lysol is fun ladies and gents.
Went out tonight and got most of my Christmas shopping done. All I have left is my parents and my "secret Santa" present to buy for. Can't believe I got it all done in one night in 3 stores! woohoo go me.
I have this killer cold that is absolutely no fun. My whole house has been sick (hence the lysol) since thanksgiving (thanks bro) Took Lily to the doctor twice in a week first because she was very sneezy, coughy, runny nosey and was playing with her ear ALOT so I thought she might have an ear infection. Nope. Second time because her eye got an infection in it and still had all the cold syptoms. Almost went the doc myself today because I was having chest pains when I would breathe but it got better this morning so I'll hold off.
Not much else going on really. The trivia theme was announced and it's "The Odd Contest" as in "The Odd Couple" That should be interested I think...not too exciting though since I really know nothing about the odd couple. Been throwing myself into trivia these days...trying to watch LOTS of movies in my free time (free time usually being between 11pm and 4am (when Adam and Lily are asleep) Everyone else has been super busy so our movie count is low this year. I've also been totally up-to-date on all my shows I take notes on - quite the improvement from last year!
I have to find somewhere to volunteer ASAP. One of the requirements for my housing is that anyone who isn't working full-time has to do 8hrs of public service a month. Of course I didn't know about it and we've been here a year so I might have to do 16hrs/month for the next year *crossing fingers that I don't* The problem is finding a place I can volunteer after 5pm on weekdays or on weekends. I could be a bellringer now I guess but damn those people annoy me and I'm sick enuf already.
I love oreos.
I have a mysterious cut on my foot that's bleeding? eek.
Nite Nite.

Comments: Post a Comment

[Top]