<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Babies don't like salsa 

So, apparantly I dropped a tomato out of the Tositos Medium Salsa I was snacking on so of course Lily found it & put it in her mouth. She ate it & was fine for a second...then the spicyness kicked in and she started screaming. I tried to give her milk in a sippy cup but she was too upset so I had to feed her like a baby bird with a straw. Once she realized it was cooling she drank it normal & was okay.
In other news Adam has an ear infection. He has had a headache for almost a week then his ear started hurting so I made him go to the doctor. Now, he's on amoxicillin, mucinex & tylenol PM so I'm hoping he'll feel better soon.
Otherwise not much else going except I've been doing lots of trivia notes woohoo

Comments: Post a Comment

[Top]