<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, January 13, 2006

Ramblings 

Well, not much to post about really, but I need a reason to procrastinate doing my dishes ;)
Lily's 1 year birthday is coming up this Saturday and I can't believe it's been a year. People always told me that's what I'd feel but I didn't believe them. Adam and I were looking through Lily's baby pictures for a lil project I'm doing for the party and we were amazed on how little she was compared to now. We even get to change to the forward-facing carseat now which will be very weird but I'm sure she'll like it better because she'll be able to see us.
Isn't it funny when people who barely know you can still guess what you are thinking or what your plans are? anyways...
Do you hate sorting socks? I do... I just did a HUGE load of whites including mostly socks and I still have this LARGE ziploc bag with mismatch socks. How is that possible? Is my machine eating the socks or are there sock-gnomes? Bah.
Okay, that's really enough babble for now...I'm off to do dishes and maybe watch a movie WOOHOO

Comments: Post a Comment

[Top]