<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, February 11, 2006

Aaron's birthday 

For Aaron's birthday a handful of us went to Golden Corral for dinner. It was really good, but then again I think I could live on steak, ribs and ice cream! Lily had lots of fun digging in a bowl of 'croni & Cheese too. After we all chowed down, it was party time. Well, for everyone else. When Adam and I both want to go out we do the "ol' switch-er-oo". That' s were one of us will go out for a while and the other one will stay home with Lily. Then, in some midpoint we switch places...so we can both have some fun. Adam took first shift because he had to work the next day. So, he was out from about 7-10:30. Lily and I hung out and watched "Just Like Heaven" Then he got home and I was about to leave when Lily decided she didn't want me to. She saw me put on my coat and just started screaming and crying. I felt bad, so I laid down with her for a bit and sung her to sleep. It was quite the winter wonderland last night BTW. I got to Partners at about 11:30ish and Aaron, George, and Shaun were there. I had 2 Liter Long Island Ice Teas so I was a bit tanked. Vanessa was out earlier and had 1/2 of one and Adam had to take her home...so that tells you how potent those drinks are. Shaun left at like 1ish and Aaron was drunkenly talking to Tuck Pence's (the singer at Partners that night) family so George and I talked for a while which was nice. It was nice being out in general for a change. I really would like to spend more time with my friends. The only time I really see them regularly is when we go there for Survivor on Thursday's. At least Trivia is coming up quickly...Trivia prep is awesome because we all hangout in the basement getting ready or just talkin' Trivia.
Okay, enough babble for now, I gotta go do some trivia notes woohoo

Comments: Post a Comment

[Top]