<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Cleaning SUCKS! 

Well, after a nice mostly relaxing weekend I get the mail and read that we are getting ANOTHER inspection this wednesday at 2:50pm. Reason: when the dude came to change the furnace filter last week he reported that our house wasn't clean enough. Damnit! First of all this guy just came in to my house proceeded downstairs changed the filter and left. He didn't even go into most of my house. I'm not going to lie the basement was pretty full but that's our storage so bah.
Well, since I obviously don't want to get kicked out I have been spending every waking moment cleaning. The review people really love things super clean so I had to scrub-a-dub-dub everything basically.
Gwyn helped me Monday and Tuesday night. She made "Clean Sweep" t-shirts (as in the TV Show) for herself, Lily and me. We sorted through oodles of boxes and clothes and I think we probably threw away 1/2 of the crap down there...You should see how many HUGE garbage bags are outside right now!!! Tonight after she left at midnight I mopped and vacuumed and scrubbed the bathroom and cleaned everything you can think of.
The only upside is the house IS really clean. I mean REALLY REALLY Clean. I've used so many cleaning products this house even smells super clean (Special Shout out to Pine Sol, Febreeze, Oust, Lysol, Pledge, Easy Off Oven Cleaner, Tilex, and my favorite cleaner of all Orange 409)
Tomorrow is going to be a busy day. I borrowed my Dad's car which is nice so I can recycle cans and such. Our playgroup is tomorrow at 10 o'clock then I'll eat lunch with Adam and then basically wait for the housing people to come inspect the house (The last few times they have come at least an hour earlier than they said the would). After that there is a possibility of Lily getting her bangs cut and then I'm assuming I'll sleep the rest of the night because I can seriously barely move my bod right now. Oh, and don't forget that with my last trip downstairs for the night I stepped on a stupid piece of glass. Yipe!

Comments: Post a Comment

[Top]