<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, February 17, 2006

Crabby isn't cool 

Well, I've been extremely crabby all week. There's no particular reason for the crabbiness really. A bunch of little things and thrown together probably. Trivia drama, depressing weather, 4 day ongoing migraine & backache, etc. Because of this stupid crabbiness I'm mood swing crazy which I'm sure Adam just loves. He's been trying to be extra nice which is good and helpful.
Maybe it's because I'm a shut in this week. The only time I've been out of this house was on Wednesday for our playgroup - which was fun as usual. We were supposed to go shopping yesterday, but ended up waiting around for the UPS man for hours instead...and of course today it's like Wintery Hell outside. We are supposed to go to the Strat tomorrow for a weekend with my in-laws. I'm hoping it will be nice and relaxing and I can sleep alot. We are going to reformat both Adam's and my computers so they are nice and fresh for trivia. I also got a nice new computer case with a lock on it so now I will stop rolling my computer chair into the power switch and Lily won't be able to turn it off either.

Comments: Post a Comment

[Top]