<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

I'm IRATE 

I'm IRATE

So, housing came to inspect us. I could sum up the situation in what the lady said right before leaving..."I could pass you but I just want to double check that you fix all the little things so we'll be back in a month" DAMNIT. You know how SICK and TIRED I am of having inspections?
I swear they look to find things wrong!
What do I have to fix? I changed the spout on my kitchen faucet to a sprayer type - can't do that. I have to call maintenence and get them to come here to glue a little rip in one of my window shades & have them bring a new thermostat cover (funny how the faucet, shade and cover were the same LAST TIME) Oh, and the pipe thing that comes out of my dryer...part of it is plastic and it needs to be all metal. (yeah, that was the same last time too and they didn't say anything)
I'm just sick of having to waste my time fixing all this little crap when I just know they will find something else wrong EVERY DAMN TIME. This is nuts.
Oh, and to top this all off I've had 3 hours of sleep and I have a HUGE headache.


Comments: Post a Comment

[Top]