<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, February 27, 2006

Nice Weekend 

It was a nice weekend. Steve & Lori and fam came to visit because Saturday was Becky's baby shower. The shower was fun...mostly because I got to hang out with my cousins. Plus Lily had a blast going around the room in circles with the other kids...she'll still not walking but she moves pretty fast while holding on to people or furniture. After the shower (I won a yummy key lime pie candle btw) we all just went to my parents house to hang out. We got hungry and ordered Springville Warf Italian Fries. SO YUMMY, I don't know why we don't order them more often...well besides I'm sure they are pretty bad for you. Sunday we all went to Golden Corral for lunch. We tried to call ahead but aparently the don't take reservations until after 6 months after they open. So, the 13 of us had to sit in 3 seperate table but at least they were next to each other. Nothing else really happened this weekend. It was fun and relaxing not stressing about anything.

Comments: Post a Comment

[Top]