<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Playgroups are fun 

So, I finally made it to this free playgroup for Mom's and kids on Wednesday. I've wanted to go for a few weeks but seemed like all the things I had to do this month were on Wednesdays at the same time as the playgroup. I was kinda nervous at first...you know me and strangers...but I knew that Lily would like to be around other kids for a change.
I got there early and there was only a couple people there, but quickly the mom's and kids poured in. Lily had a blast laughing and playing with other kids. We spent lots of time with this little girl named Savannah who is only a couple months older than Lily. We also played peek-a-boo thorough the window of this playhouse with another girl for quite a while. It starts every wednesday at 10am and goes until 11:30. I'm sure I'll go from now on whenever I can because I can actually talk to other people who have kids (since I'm the only one in my close friend group who has kids) and Lily can have fun with children too. Double Bonus! Lily was really tired afterwards so she took a nice long nap :)

Comments: Post a Comment

[Top]