<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, February 20, 2006

Stratin' Weekend 

Adam, Lily and I went to Stratford this weekend. Our main goal was to get both our computers formatted and mine put in my new case (which has a nice lock to keep Lily's fingers off the power button) We got there Friday at about 6pm and started on the computers right away. We had nothing but problems...they didn't know where certain cords went in my case, Adam's computer didn't want to format or install windows...it was ridiculous. I'm sure we rebooted Adam's computer like 50 times trying to get it to work. I'm not sure what they did but both computers finally now work. (We are partially convinced that there is this "healing spot" in the dining room)
So, now Adam and I are trying to put all our stuff back on our computer that we burned to disc and download the rest. My DVDR/CDR drive is being weird so hopefully it will heal itself too ;)
On the way to the Strat I had my first SHAMROCK SHAKE of the season. YUMMY! That's one of the signs that Trivia is nearing...Shamrock shakes, Belt's opening, Medford Contest, and us practically living at HQ...Trivia is really coming up quick this year. I had been trying to take lots of movie notes recently...until Lily broke my DVD player. She leaned on it and it hit the ground and so now only the sound works not the picture. Last night I finally got a new DVD player and it is safely inside my tv stand so there should be no worries.

Comments: Post a Comment

[Top]