<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Road to Chairdom 

Well, since my mom got done with work early today we decided to go shopping. First we went to Kohl's and Wal*Mart in town. Then after we unloaded the car I convinced my parents to take me to Wausau so I could go to OfficeMax to buy a new computer chair that they had on sale for $49 this week. So, we drive all the way from Plover to Wausau and of course they are out of stock. GRR. So, then I have them call the Marshfield store and put one on hold for me there. So, yeah then we were off from Wausau to Marshfield to get my chair. Got the chair and then we indulged in some Taco Johns. MMM. Then we had to drive from Marshfield to Plover. So, my short trip to Wausau for a chair ended up being over a 4 hour long trip.
But, now I have a nice chair so I won't have springs going into my butt...which will be nice. Now, to set up my keyboard in the new keyboard drawer thing I got so everything will be nice and ergonomic.

Comments: Post a Comment

[Top]