<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, March 27, 2006

Trailer & notes - check 

Well, it's 3:38am now and I just officially finished typing all my notes. This includes all the tv shows and movies I have done. I'm so up to date it's crazy. I have a few more shows between now and trivia it just depends on if I have time to do them. The oz probably has every question written already at this point. I do have a bunch of cartoons recorded I could do woohoo.
Today we got our Trivia float trailer in Loyal, WI. First we stopped at Adam's parents because his dad is the one with a truck. It's about a 1/2 hour from Stratford to Loyal and when we finally found the place the guy who owns the trailer wasn't home (I talked to him earlier in the week and he said he'd be there) Oh well, so we took the trailer anyways and left a note) Then it's about 1 1/2 hours from Loyal back to plover so that sucked. Lily wasn't too thrilled about being strapped into her car seat for that long. Once we all got back home we had dinner at Applebees and then Adam, Lily and I napped until 9:30pm. Adam and Lily went back to sleep at 11:30 and I've been typing notes ince then. Yikes.
On that note - Goodnight!

Comments: Post a Comment

[Top]