<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, March 24, 2006

Trivia in the mix, yo! 

Well, Gwyn & I did the side panels for the float today...they look really good, now we just need a concrete float idea. Sounds like a few people like the dressing-up-like-oz idea...I just don't know how many people would actually do it and would we do makeup or masks... The float participants are really anti-makeup so hrm.
I took a nice nap tonight from 7:30pm-10:00pm. It's good thought because then we came to our actual house (been basically living at the parents cuz of trivia prep) so I could clean... another inspection coming up next Wednesday and I have to do some scrub-a-dubbing. It's good though because it's not very messy since we haven't really been 'living' here ;)
Since my brother isn't coming this weekend to setup the basemental network it looks like the weekend is free to be filled with trivia-related preparations. The only thing I really have planned all weekend is picking up the trailer in Loyal...long road trips - bah.

Comments: Post a Comment

[Top]