<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, March 20, 2006

Trivia's getting MY motor running 

Well, posting has been quite sparce for me lately because I've been doing all things trivia. I have been working on trying to type all my movie notes which i'm down to one final notebook to go. All this typing on my laptop has seemed to made me more profient on a normal keyboard and not as good on the ergonomic kind I have on my PC...I think I'm going to have to change back for Trivia at least.
We've been spending most of our time at my parents house which is good because we aren't messing up our house and we have an inspection coming up next Wednesday. Our computers are in the trivia basement so of course that's were we are all the time. It's nice seeing my parents so often and Lily is getting quite addicted to her Grandma and Grandpa.
Trivia prep this year has been going well. Overall basementally, everyone has been getting along much better than past years which takes away that stress which is awesome. We have a good plan for the float so now I just have to get our trailer here from Loyal. It's sounding like Adam's parents will help us transport it since they are the only people I know that have a truck. I have to call the guy who owns it to see when we can get it.
I can't believe we are so close now to trivia! IT'S CRAZY

Comments: Post a Comment

[Top]