<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, March 02, 2006

Why the Stressing? 

I don't know what is with this year and trivia stress. There is really no reason for it. The t-shirt situation is finally fixed (I think) so that's done with...but now we are still working on our ad for the New Trivia Times. Shaun sent me his version of it and I had a couple things I wanted fixed. Mostly it was really blurry and choppy-looking. He disagreed with me but I know it was blurry because I cleaned both my screen and my glasses ;) After many messages back and forth I think that he just got more and more mad at me. So, I tried to play with it myself and I made a version that isn't as blurry but I want to see what the others think. It's mostly so stressful because it's due Thursday or Friday of this week (had to email Mrs. OZ for clarification) Well, it's 3 in the morning so today or tomorrow.
It just seems like recently whenever I want something changed people just get pissed and don't want to help me. I wish things would be easy so I can stop getting stress headaches and end up totally on edge.

Comments: Post a Comment

[Top]