<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

2am ER Visit 

Last night at 2am I noticed Lily shaking uncontrollably & she was still asleep. She was having a febrile seizure. I picked her up and noticed she was super warm. I tried to take her temp under her arm but she wasn't very cooperative so I only got a reading of 101.3 We decided to give her some tylenol but then she suddenly threw up...green. So, we called my Mom & decided to take her to the hospital. They took her temp & it was 104 degrees. They also needed a urine sample so they had to give her a catheter. For some reason they tried like 5 different times to get it in. They didn't up being successful until she peed on them. She ended up having bacteria in it so they are running a two day test & gave her antibiotics for now. It was a really scary night for her so she slept today until 11:30am. She's okay now but still pretty sleepy.

Comments: Post a Comment

[Top]