<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, April 30, 2006

Weekend So far 

Well, things have been okay so far this weekend. Most of my friends went to Chicago for a Cubs game so Adam, Lily and I have just been hanging out at home. My grandma is in the hospital write now with pneumonia so Lily and I went to visit her on Friday. Lily and I both have colds though now so we don't want to visit her again and infect her. Adam played some darts on Friday night but was home early because he was playing for Shaun and I guess Shaun had another alternate too and they both came. It's okay though he got to have Marvin's and we got to catch up on a couple eps of Ghost Hunters. We are getting inspected AGAIN this upcoming Thursday so I'm trying to clean and organize as much as I can even though no matter how clean it is I'm sure they'll find something wrong...they always do.

Comments: Post a Comment

[Top]