<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, May 27, 2006

The A/C has arrived 

Well, we broke down and set up the Air Conditioner tonight. Adam hauled it up from the basement and set it up. He got quite a bruise while carrying it up the stairs but he survived. Our bedroom is still super hot so we are currently sleeping in the living room. Having a Queen sized mattress in the middle of our living room drives me bananas but Adam said he'll move it out at least to the hallway everyday so at least I won't feel like we are total bums.
So, it's Memorial Day weekend and such. Have you seen the forecast for Stevens Point? Saturday, Sunday and Monday's High temps are all 93 degrees! 93 DEGREES! Definitely breaking out Lily's tank tops and shorts this weekend! Weekend plans still kinda fuzzy. We'll be going to my parents for yummy chop suey one of the days and probably grilling out with the Frankliners one of the others.
Lily has been talking alot more these days. She's been saying things like "hot dog", "taco", "cheese", "car", "duckie", "thank you" (and that's just what I can remember her saying today) She's getting so smart and notices everything. Today my parents were coming over to pick us up and I swear she heard my parents car because she started pointing to the kitchen and when I carried her out there she started freaking out when she saw my parents car. It's so cute the things she does...
Well, I guess I should probably get to sleep now. I just finished watching "Cheaper By the Dozen 2" which I took notes on in the theatre but wanted to update them with the luxury of the pause button.

Comments: Post a Comment

[Top]