<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, May 04, 2006

Clean house...again. 

I will procrastinate for a moment to do some blogging. I've been cleaning this house all week so if I don't pass this inspection I might cry. I spent the beginning of the week organizing and getting rid of some stuff..and of course some stuff just relocated to the basement. Yesterday and today were filled with scrub-a-dubbing. Adam helped out by mopping all the floors which was really nice. After he mopped I waxed all the floors. So, damnit people they are as clean and shiny as humanly possible!!! I had a nightmare the night before last that I was staying in a hotel room and the housing people came to inspect THAT. HULLO. I think they might be driving me a little crazy, you think? It smells really good in here which I do like alot. Tomorrow I'll do some last minute touch-ups but then probably leave the house so Lily doesn't destroy the clean by dumping toys everywhere.

Comments: Post a Comment

[Top]