<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, May 29, 2006

Memorial Day & the Game Cube 

So, Adam and I desperately needed and activity and we really didn't have much money until payday. So, we decide to break out the ol' Game Cube and go to Family Video and rent a game. We ended getting 3 because if you bought one of a certain type you got two older games for free. We got Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door and the older ones were some weird Muppets game and one of the collections of old games from when I was little (Like Gauntlet, Root Beer Tapper, Marble Madness, Paperboy and like 20 more) Well, we picked the older two mostly because we wanted multiplayer games so we could play together...Well, that didn't happen because we apparently either lost our controllers or they were taken by one of our old friends who moved away. So, anyways I started playing Paper Mario because I LOVE Mario games and then Adam was interested in it after I played a little and he said he'd fight the battles and I'd do the rest. Well, 13 hours of game time later (yeah, the game tells you how many hours you have played) he's been playing the whole time. It doesn't really bother me though because the game is actually fun to watch and I help him if he ever gets stuck by getting hints online.
Otherwise we went to my parents house a few times this weekend. Saturday my parents and Lily and I all went to visit Grams at the nursing home. She just recently got a roommate and isn't very thrilled about that. The lady is quite the pain. Sunday, my parents made yummy Chop Suey so we went there for dinner and blueberry pie. Lily was super tired and took a 3 hour nap at my parents before we went out to rent video games (see above) Today was a grilling night at my 'rents...Hamburgers, brats & more blueberry pie. I came home shortly after dinner because Lily was tired & Adam is addicted to Paper Mario. But, Lily is STILL not asleep - she's nutz. Right now while I'm typing she is pointing to my Tulips so I can bring them down to her so she can sniff them...silly cutie she is.
UPDATE: Lily fell asleep in my arms when I hit the button to publish this blog post

Comments: Post a Comment

[Top]