<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Weekend Wrapup 

The weekend was pretty good. Steve and fam were visiting so it was cool to hang out with them. We went to the Frankliners for a party Saturday night and played games. We played SceneIt & Trivial Pursuit and then the boys played Monopoly and various card games while Shaun and I watched The Blues Brothers. I took 12 pages of notes so it took me like 4 hours to watch a 2 1/2 hour movie. yikes. We didn't end up leaving there til 4am which was bad since we had to be a the nursing home for breakfast with Grams at 9am. We made it there though even though super tired. After breakfast Adam and Lily came home to nap while I finished my Grandma's mothersday project. I got her a really cute flippy photo album and I had to print some pictures for it. I went to Wal-mart and waited over 1 1/2 hours for the two people in front of me to do some picts. Finally it's my turn and I put the CD in and it doesn't find any picts. Being completely pissed off I go home to burn another CD. Then we have a delicious lunch at Hilltop with Mom, Dad, Grams, Becky, Nick, Braden, Steve, Lori, Matt, Danny, & Jonathan. I stopped back at Wal-mart to try my luck at the Kodak machine again. This time the girl in front of me only took like 5 seconds but the new CD didn't work either. I talk to the girl in the photo lab and she reboots the machine then my CD works. So, yeah arg. We went back to my parents house for presents and cake and to of course hang out with the fam. Then, went to watch Surivior before sleepytime.

Comments: Post a Comment

[Top]