<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, June 23, 2006

Adam's birthday...so far 

Well, after a long night of partying, Adam was in no shape to really do anything for the majority of the morning/afternoon. So, we just kinda hung out and watched TV. We tried to get Lily to take a pre-dinner nap but that didn't happen. She really doesn't like to nap when her daddy is off of work. We went to Grazies at 4pm to beat the Friday night rush. Yeah, there was only 2 cars thee at 4 which made us think "are they open?" of course they were though. I had a delicious Chicken Alfredo Pizza there which I can't wait til I'm hungry again so I can finish it. After dinner, we were off to my parents house for cake. Mom helped me make Adam a turtle cake for his birthday. It's German chocolate cake (Adam's fav) with caramel, chocolate chips and walnuts in the middle. It turned out really good even though we were all really still full from dinner.

Then we went on a little shopping spree to Shopko & Target to get Adam some new shorts and a game. Now, he's playing the game and I'm deciding whether or not to take a nap since Lily is already asleep...

Comments: Post a Comment

[Top]