<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Are Migraines Necessary? 

So, I've had headaches/migraines constantly since Saturday night. I have this killer knot in my back which I'm sure is the culprit. It's such a pain to do anything because the migrane sucks out all my energy and motivation. So, I really didn't do anything today besides watch a couple of movies. Adam and I made tacos for dinner. I had to buy a different taco kit because Copps didn't have the kind we usually buy...bad move the taco seasoning was pretty terrible and made the meat all slimy. eww. Luckily I found some nice thick tortillas like we always had in Houston so dipping those in queso made up for the taco madness.
Movie review of the moment: I watched the original "Cheaper by the dozen" today (from 1950) I would not recommend it. Not much of a plot really and you don't get to know the kids at all besides the oldest daughter because she goes on a date to a dance (and her Dad goes with her to keep an eye on her...and the boy she meets at the dance thinks that is great - um yeah) I usually don't watch older movies and this is just another example of a movie that turns me off to old movies. bah.

Comments: Post a Comment

[Top]