<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, June 19, 2006

Fathers Day Sleepiness 

We woke up this morning at 9:30am and then went to Breakfast at Golden Corral. Our first choice was Smiley's but they didn't have any openings til 11:30 at the earliest. Breakfast was really good and filling. When we got back from there, Lily and I took a nap for about 2 1/2 hours. Then, went to Wal-Mart and came back home again to make Trivia Pasta. I planned on going over to my parents house to give my dad his presents, but after dinner Adam was watching both Baseball and Basketball so Lily I again nodded off for another 2 1/2 hours! So, that probably explains why I'm still awake at almost 4 in the morning.
Oh, I saw a survey about how much percentage Wisconsin you are. Well, I'm 70% according to the silly survey, but it got me thinking. When is the most time you FELT like a real
WISCONSINITE? The memory that pops into my mind is when I was in New Jersey and we had to explain what a "Cheese Curd" was...and they thought we were totally crazy.

Comments: Post a Comment

[Top]