<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, June 22, 2006

Garbage is gross 

Well, Adam and I have had like 3 big garbage cans full of misc garbage and recyclables. Most of the stuff was bagged, but not sorted so it has been out there for a while. The tops have fallen off a few times so they cans were full of water too. Last night, I was preparing the garbage and recyclables because today was Garbage & Recycling pickup. Let me tell you old wet garbage is really disgusting. Adam helped me and we drained the icky water out of the cans and then I went to Wal*Mart at midnight so we could buy a hose to spray the water away. Then, once we rebagged everything I rinsed out the cans and let them air dry. Now, it is SOOOO much better out there...and after washing my hands about 10 times the garbage-water smell is finally gone!
Moral: Throw away garbage as often as possible

Comments: Post a Comment

[Top]