<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, June 30, 2006

Half way there..well not really 

Well, we loaded up the car this morning..and boy do I mean LOADED. It was so full that I had to sit in the middle of the back seat and then a bucket of toys was on the other side of me. Not soo comfy I tell you. Then we had to run around town running errands. Adam had to run inside everywhere since I was stuck in the back. We just got to Stratford now so Adam could watch his precious Soccer game. Sounds like we are leaving for Minocqua tomorrow at about 11am. I don't know if I'll have access to blog/email...it all depends on if I can find a local number for AOL which I have free on my laptop right now. So, if not I'll blog all about vacation when I get back on July 8th.
Have a happy 4th of July Everyone!

Comments: Post a Comment

[Top]