<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, June 25, 2006

How do you like to wake up in the morning? 

Today, I had quite the rude awakening from my darling daughter. Last night we had gone to Wal-Mart because the PS2 Controller we bought was broken so we bought a new one. Adam and I were trying to play the game and about every minute it would pause the game and say that the controller was disconnected. Anyways, as always we got an icee and split it between Adam, Lily and I. Well, we didn't finish it all and Lily woke up today before we did and she dumped the RED Icee all over me (and my WHITE blanket) So, I ran put the blanket in the washer after a bit of shout-it-out.
We played some more FIFA '06 (the game Adam got) and hung out. Then, Adam wasn't feeling that well so Lily and I decided to go to my parents house because Ron & Billie and Aunt Jackie and Grams were all there too. We hung out there until about 8, indulging in KFC and some Apple pie that Jackie made. Dad wasn't around much though tonight because he didn't feel good either (and Adam and Dad both had the same dish at Grazies last night...coincidence?)
So, after leaving there I cleaned out my car (including getting everything out & scrubbing the seats, doors and dash) It now smells really good and all I have left to do is vacuum it out. We are also going to get an oil change this week in preparation for our big Minocqua trip next weekend.

Comments: Post a Comment

[Top]