<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Ring Ring & Uncle Ron 

Well, I noticed my wedding ring was broken on Saturday. Nothing terrible just the ring had a little crack in the band - but hey it is 42 years old what can you do. Oh, if you are confused my wedding ring is actually my mothers first wedding ring (she's done a few upgrades since then...Mom loves her jewels) Anyways, I took it to the local jeweler where I had it sized and they are going to fix it for only $18. It's going to take a week so my finger feels a little naked. It's not too terrible because I still have the wedding ring part of it, just not the engagement part of it with the diamond.
My uncle Ron and aunt Billie are in town starting today. They are probably going to be here for about a month which will be cool. Mom, Dad, Lily and I met them for lunch at Hilltop which was yummy of course. Then, we went to visit Grams at the Nursing Home. We were there for quite a while and Dad and I took turns chasing Lily around. Needless to say she tired herself out pretty good and fell asleep the minute her head hit the pillow when we got back home. Now, I'm blogging because Adam will be home in a few minutes.

Comments: Post a Comment

[Top]