<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, June 11, 2006

Stratford Heritage days day two 

Aaron, Vanessa, Eric, George, and Shaun all met us at Adam's parents house at like 5pm. Then, we hung out for a while outside and then went to Leroy's last cast (the bar down the road) for a drink. Adam and I went back to his parents for dinner and they stayed at the bar. Then, we remet them there and went to heritage days (after a stop at "The Shack" where Vanessa and I played a sweet game of pool) We watched the Bed Races and then everyone else was hungry so we went to the food tent for a bit. Aaron, George and Adam went to the beer tent while Vanessa, Eric and Shaun and I went to the fair. Shaun and Vanessa split an Elephant ear and I had a pickle on a stick. Then, Vanessa played a few fair games and we topped off the fair experience when she ordered 6 fried oreos with cream cheese frosting. Very strange sounding but very yummy. Then, we met the guys at the beer tent and just sat around most of the night. My plans of having lots of fun that night were killed when my slight headache quickly increased to being a HUGE migraine. I felt really nauseaous because of it so at about midnight Vanessa, Adam and I went back to Adam's parents house while the rest of the gang went to Marshfield. I took some ibruprofen and went to bed.

Comments: Post a Comment

[Top]