<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, July 15, 2006

Funny cake carnival & Johnson name 

Adam, Lily and I went to IHOP for dinner tonight. I've been dying to try their funnel cakes since seeing the massive amount of commercials on tv for them. I should have just had pancakes. First of all, I realized that funnel cakes are not so much as a breakfast thing as a dessert thing. I had mine topped with strawberries but would have preferred chocolate syrup like in the dells. Also, IHOP doesn't do it right. Funnel cakes should be thick and cakelike on the inside and light colored and slighty crispy on the outside. Ihops are small, thin, way too crispy and almost brown. 2 thumbs down.
Also, Adam and I were discussing our origins and talking about if Lily is more italian, german, irish etc. He said a funny thing that I just had to add on here. He said that Bamberg is a much more popular name then Johnson. Here are some stats:
I know that he was trying to say something else at the time but I just had to further bother him by posting this ;)

Comments: Post a Comment

[Top]