<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, July 16, 2006

Kyle, PS2 and George 

I spent alot of last night trying to watch the 3rd episode of Kyle XY. Keep in mind that I have already seen most of it when it aired on Monday. But I keep having to pause it because Lily is a crazy girl. Then, George comes over to play Playstation2 with Adam. After a while they get tired of FIFA Soccer so they decide they want to go to Family Video. They rent Arena Football and I get "Failure to Launch" When we get back I try unsuccessfully to get Lily to sleep then Adam comes in to tell me that the game they rented totally sucks and they are going back to exchange it for another. Lily and I go with because I'm hoping the car ride will lull her to sleep. Nope. Adam tells the guy at Family Video that the game didn't work so the guy puts it in one of those scratch doctor type things and gives it back to him but also lets him rent another one. They rent College Baseball this time. I finally get Lily to sleep and watch the rest of Kyle XY. Vanessa was supposed to come over after work so I waited to watch the movie for a while and I played on my computer uploading pictures to my photobucket. George left at midnight and no signs of Vanessa so we just went to sleep.

Comments: Post a Comment

[Top]