<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, July 02, 2006

Minocqua Vacation Day 1: Saturday 

We arrived in Minocqua at about 1 o'clock in the afternoon. Then we went to our meeting ground of Trig's where we got grocery and beer necessities. I've never seen a grocery store so crazy. People where lined up all over the place with cartloads of food for the weekend. Then we arrived at our home for the week, Hidden Harbor cabins. We unpacked everything and started to move in.
The first thing Lily wanted to do was play in the sand and water. It's going to be an interesting weekend with her I'm sure.
Michelle put Lily's hair up in pigtails and it was so cute. She romped around in her swimsuit and very much enjoyed using a shovel to add sand to the lake. Lily also dug up a hole with some of the kids which they filled with mud and so Lily just loved to play in the muddy pool. I called her my little mudpuppy.

On the other side of the cabin they have a cool swingset with a little Lily-sized swing that is shaped like a bumble bee. She had fun on that.
This is a family reunion style vacation so every night someone makes dinner for everyone. Tonight was spaghetti and it was SO GOOD. Crystal made homemade sauce which was super. Then, for dessert they made pretzel jello.
They only have a shower here and not a tub but luckily I brought Lily an inflatable tub. She liked that alot and we got all the mud off. We had lots of fun playing but were all wore out pretty early.Adam, Lily and I all went to be at about 9pm!
p.s. Pictures coming soon, I'm just blogging at the internet cafe in town and I don't have any photo editing software on my computer to make picts smaller

Comments: Post a Comment

[Top]