<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, July 03, 2006

Minocqua Vacation Day 3: Monday 

Today was a hot day. Adam even went in the water which was pretty amazing for him. I followed Lily around as usual and it was in and out of the water. She only really likes to go knee deep besides sitting down every once n a while to get her butt wet. Tonight's dinner was sub sandwiches & root beer floats. Adam did an amazing catch during wiffleball, but he ended up hurting his jaw & neck so he's been popping tylenol since then. Today the slide was a little wet & Lily's swimsuit was too so she flew down it! After Lily's day in the mud, she took a nice long bath in her inflatable duckie. Then she went to be before 8pm!
Lily's cute moment of the day: Lily was taking a nap in the other room and I walked by the door and peeked in. I didn't see her so I did a double take a saw her sitting in bed and awake. I walked in to find her reading "Goodnight Moon"
Here's a cute pict from today:

Comments: Post a Comment

[Top]