<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, July 20, 2006

Not much happening 

Not much has been going on. My parents are back in town but we are still basically living here. Tomorrow is the start of the Festivus contest so we have our computers here anyways, not that we have internet at home right now. It's nice and cool here so I've been wearing sweatshirts which always makes me feel happy and snuggly.
Aaron, Eric, Ian and Vanessa came over yesterday and we hung out in the basement. They brought some books for the upcoming contest and we watched some of the video from last years contest that Steve taped with his Replay.
My laptop wasn't working wirelessly and it took me forever to figure out why. There is this little button on the front of my computer that Lily LOVES to play with and apparently that turns on/off the wireless adapter. So, now I know! The*More*You*Know!

Comments: Post a Comment

[Top]