<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, July 29, 2006

Shaun & Sarah's going away / engagement party 

Tonight some of Shaun's co-workers threw a party at Fill's for Shaun & Sarah. Adam went there right after work and I joined the party when my parents got home from dinner. They babysat the Lily-monster for us so we could go out together. A bunch of Shaun's & Sarah's family members were there and then our gang (Aaron, Vanessa, Eric, George, Leick, Mark, Chad & Amanda, Tara, etc) Also, Shaun's friend Vanessa from Minnesota was there too. I made meatballs for the event and other people brought food too like taco dip, mexican dip, deviled eggs, cake, and my favorite was a igloo centerpiece made of sugarcubes and it had a little bride and groom in the inside. They will be leaving for Alaska on Thursday. The night went intesting with Dart, Pool, Fooseball, and card playing...and of course a lot a beer.


Comments:
I don't knwo if Adam told you today, I made a CD of pics for you :-) I think Eric has it now to copy them...I'll have to grab it from him or make another and bring it by the warehouse for Adam tomorrow.

There're some good ones...heh.
 
Post a Comment

[Top]