<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, August 06, 2006

Back in Point 

Yesterday in the Strat was okay. We didn't do all that much really. Adam and his dad went to go help some people move 4-wheelers off a trailer and a truck. They were gone for a while and Lily was upset that they left. We ended up playing outside for a while and also went for a walk down the street. Adam's mom got me a disposable camera so I got to take a couple pics of Lily outside. It's weird how when you have a digital you can just take 20 pics of one thing and pick the best 1 but with a old-school camera you really have to hope that the one pic you take ends up being good. I really need a new camera...
Michelle was having problems getting comfortable last night so she wanted to go to Wal*Mart to get a contour foam pillow at like 10:30. Adam, Lily and I went with his mom and Michelle for a nice road trip to Marshfield. We got the pillow and some random groceries. Lily was upset that there was no all night ICEE machine like at our Wal*Mart so we ended up going to a gas station in Stratford for some Alligator ice. Lily was asleep in the car but when we got back to the house she woke up and was excited to see some red slush.
Today we hung out and Lily and I took a nice long nap before having yummy spaghetti dinner. Then we watched some football (ugh) and drove home. I drove for 1/2 of the way because Adam was feeling nauseous for some reason. Then, we went to my parents house to drop off beef and see Cindy and the gang. Cindy and I also went on a trip to belts to pick up ice cream for everyone. It was pretty cute watching Lily and Zach play with all his baby toys and Lily was showing off her dancing skills.
Now that Lily and Adam are asleep it's time for me to tackle some laundry...

Comments: Post a Comment

[Top]