<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, August 17, 2006

Crazy Baby and itchiness 

Well, Lily has gotten to her terrible twos early I think. She's been absolutely crazy the last couple days. Tonight we tried to put her to bed at 10 and she JUST finally fell asleep. She'd lay down and almost fall asleep but then think of anything to do to wake herself up. Then she decided her nuk was 'ucky' and wouldn't put it in her mouth (most likely because she knows it will make her tired) So, we even gave her a different nuk but that didn't work either. Then, we tried to let her cry it out for a while. Yeah, I don't know how people do that. I read 'Five Little Monkeys' a couple more times and we shut off all the lights again and then she finally gave in to exhaustion. Ugh.
On top off all the Lily insanity I'm having some sort of allergy situation. my nose and eyes are so itchy I want to gouge them out. I don't know if it's something in the house that is doing this or the windows being open or what but my nose hurts when I touch it so it's not to happy with all the rubbing to stop my itching. Woohoo.

Comments: Post a Comment

[Top]