<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, August 17, 2006

Crazy Computers and Potty Training 

My computer has been acting crazy lately. Rebooting and Shutting down whenever it feels like it. I thought I had a virus or something but I ran the virus checking program and everything was fine. Turns out I had the computers plugged into bad power strips. I figured it out when Adam's computer shut down by itself today after lunch.
I've started potty training Lily today. Well, in reality I've started already doing the basics: getting her familiar with the potty and potty terminology. Today, we were out of diapers so I switched her to the Pull Ups that I got a while ago. She likes to sit on the potty but nothing has happened yet. I've been surfin' online for tips but I don't know which ones I'll really use.
Otherwise not much else has been going on. Trying to organize clothes and clean my house when Lily is busy or sleeping but she's been kinda a monster lately getting into everything. She is also going through a phase where she doesn't want to go to bed at night at all. She has always been more like me in not wanting to sleep but now we will get her in bed and she'll fall asleep for like 5 seconds then wake herself up by yelling or sitting straight up.

Comments: Post a Comment

[Top]